DIGITAL CREATIVITY IMPROVING SOCIETY
Creative Content | Digital Innovation | Social Entrepreneurship
The European Youth Award (EYA) is a pan-European contest to motivate young people, social entrepreneurs and start-ups to produce digital projects with impact on society. It demonstrates their potential to create innovative solutions with Internet and Mobile technology addressing the goals defined by theCouncil of Europe and Europe 2020.
The annual winners event (EYA Festival) is s a unique event combining knowledge - innovation - networking - inspiration - motivation taking place in Graz in November. Don't miss the chance and be part of it!
EYA is organized by the International Center for New Media, a Non-Profit Organization based in Salzburg, Austria.
EYA Network: a Community of Changemakers
• Digital Natives and young developers.
• Start-ups and Internet pioneers.
• Business leaders and experienced entrepreneurs.
• Government and NGO representatives.
• Students and academics.
• Experts from ICT and creative industry.
• Social entrepreneurs and community leaders.
• Journalists and IT press.
ICNM — International Center for New Media